Enable Sign in with Apple on your website or web app.
- 2.Select Services ID, then click Continue.Select Services ID, then click Continue
- 3.Enter the Services ID description and provide a unique identifier.Use unique identifier not Bundle ID of any app
- 4.Register the Services ID and select it from the list to start configuration.
- 5.Select Sign in with Apple, then click Configure.
- 6.Select your app from the list of primary App IDs related to your website in the modal that appears.
- 7.Under Website URLs, provide api.codemash.io in the Somains and Subdomains section, and set https://api.codemash.io/auth/apple as Return URLs.
- 8.Click Done to store your configuration.
- 9.Click Continue.
- 10.Review the configuration, then click Save.
- 2.From the home page, click on the "Identifiers" link.Press "Identifiers" link
- 3.You will see a list of all registered identifiers to your account. Please ensure that the "Services IDs" filter is selected on the right side of the screen.
- 4.Filter and find services by description or identifier.
- 5.The identifier is your Service ID