Overview of creating Python functions
The following shows how to get, edit, and pack your template for upload.
- After you have downloaded the template project, unzip it and navigate to
- Open the command-line tool and run
npm install. This will install all initial dependencies.
- Your entry (main) function will be inside
- After you done, zip all of the
node_modulesfolder. Other files are not needed.
- Upload zipped file to CodeMash.
For the handler you have to specify your entry function location. Handler follows such format -
fileName.functionName. Following the structure given in the initial template, the handler would be
index.handler. You can edit any of these parameters for your own function.
The following explains how to use provided template to create your own functions.