Sign in with Apple
Integrating Sign in with Apple with CodeMash allows you to easily manage user profiles and track user activity within CodeMash services like databases, payments, logs, and messaging. This can help you understand how your users interact with your service and make informed decisions about improving it.
To enable Sign in with Apple in CodeMash, follow these steps:
- 1.Navigate to the Membership -> Settings page.
- 2.Find the checkbox labeled "Sign in with Apple".
- 3.Press the checkbox to enable Sign in with Apple.
- 4.A pop-up window will appear. Enter your connection details in this window, including your Apple Developer account information and key.
- 5.Save your changes.
At this point, Sign in with Apple should be enabled for your CodeMash service. Users can now register and sign in using their Apple ID.
The pop-up window will ask you to enter the following properties
- 5.Private Key (.p8): This is the private key you will use to verify the authenticity of the Sign in with Apple service. You can copy the private key value from the .p8 file you obtained from the Apple Developer website.
To enter extra parameters, press the "Advanced" switch box in the top right corner of the pop-up window. Create or select the tab for the environment you want to configure (e.g., dev, staging, prod). For each tab, you can define the following parameters:
- 1.Redirect URL: This is the URL where users will be redirected after a successful sign-in operation. If the sign-in is for a web service, the URL should be a web URL. If the sign-in is for an app, the URL should be an app URI.
- 2.Logout URL: This is the URL where users will be logged out.
- 3.Failure redirect URL: This is the URL where users will be redirected if an error occurs during the sign-in process.
- 4.Role: This role will be assigned to users when they sign in for the first time.