Html To Pdf
Create PDF from HTML
CodeMash's built-in function for generating PDF documents from HTML is a convenient and easy-to-use tool for creating PDF documents from your app or website. It is a serverless function deployed to the cloud, which means it runs on demand and is only charged for the execution time and resources used. This can be more cost-effective and scalable than running a traditional server-based solution.
To use the function, you simply provide the HTML content you want to include in the PDF document and any additional options or settings you want to apply. The function will then generate the PDF document and return it to you in a convenient format.
This built-in function can be especially useful for creating reports, invoices, or other documents that need to be delivered to customers or clients in a professional and standardized format. It can save you time and effort by automating the process of creating PDF documents, and it can help you to ensure that your documents are consistent and of high quality.
- 1.Log in to your CodeMash account and go to the Code module.
- 2.Click on the "Functions" tab.
- 3.Click on the "Add New" button.
- 4.Select the "Html To Pdf" function from the list.
- 5.Click the "Add Function" button to add the function to your project.
The function "Html To Pdf" has several properties that can be configured to customize its behavior. These properties include:
- Display Name: Function name.
- Description: This brief description of the function is displayed in the CodeMash user interface.
- Tags: These are keywords that can be used to organize and categorize the function.
- File Account: This is the name of the file account that will be used to store the generated PDF file.
- Code: This is the C# code that will be executed before the HTML template is rendered. This can be used to customize the data available to the template.
- Template HTML: This is the HTML template that will be used to generate the PDF file. The template can include tokens that will be replaced with data from the CodeMash database.
- Configuration: This is a set of general PDF configuration options, such as margins, header display, and scaling. These can be used to customize the appearance and layout of the generated PDF file.